How to hire a foreigner as an auto mechanic

When hiring a foreigner as an automobile mechanic, it is necessary to hire a foreigner with a status of residence of "Specified Skilled Worker" or a status of residence without work restrictions, such as "Permanent Resident" or "Spouse or Child of Japanese National".
If a foreigner is a qualified second-class automobile mechanic or higher, they may be able to obtain a status of residence of "Engineerl/Specialist in Humanities/International Services".
In this case, however, they must be in a position to instruct and train other mechanics.