When a foreigner runs a Secondhand Articles Business

A person who intends to operate a business must obtain permission from a Prefectural Public Safety Commission.
If a foreigner with a work visa obtains this Secondhand Articles Business license, caution is required.
In the case of a person with a status of residence of "Engineer / Specialist in Humanities / International Services" or "Intra-company Transferee", which is a work visa, the following conditions are required.
There must be a description such as "runs a Secondhand Articles Business" in the activity content of the Permission to Engage in Activity Other than that Permitted by the Status of Residence Previously Granted or Certificate of Authorization for Employment.
This certificate is not required for those with a status of residence of Business Manager.