Notification when a foreigner working in Japan retires or changes jobs

If a foreigner working in Japan with a working visa retires or changes jobs, they must notify the Immigration Services Agency within 14 days from the date of retirement or change of job.
This notification must be made by the person himself/herself, and failure to do so may result in a fine of up to 200,000 yen.
This notification can be done online from a smartphone or PC, so we recommend that you submit it online.

See below for online filing.