Points to note when foreigners living abroad work in Japan for the first time

When a foreigner living overseas works in Japan, the first step is to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility.
I think that most of the foreigners do not understand this Certificate of Eligibility as it is the first application for them.
Also, since the application form is often arranged by the company where you are employed, I think that there are many people who simply submit the documents as instructed and sign the application form.
What you have to be careful about is that the applicant for this Certificate of Eligibility is the foreigner himself/herself.
If there is a mistake in the contents of the application form, it means that the foreigner who is the applicant has made a false application.
Therefore, when applying for a Certificate of Eligibility, it is necessary to thoroughly confirm whether the submitted materials match the contents of the application form.
Failure to do so may result in inconvenience later on, so be careful.