Is it possible for a foreigner who has remarried a Japanese to bring his biological child from her home country to Japan?

After a foreigner gets divorced and remarries a Japanese person and obtains the status of residence of "Spouse or Child of a Japanese National", there are times when she wants to bring her biological child from his/her home country to Japan.
In this case, if the child is a minor and unmarried, the status of residence of "Long-Term Resident" is recognized.
A minor is defined as a person under the age of 18.
Therefore, if the child is over the age of 18 or married, he/her cannot be summoned with the status of residence of "Long-Term Resident."