Things that people working in "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" must be aware of

"Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" is a status of residence that can be obtained by those who meet the educational background or practical experience requirements.
Therefore, it is a condition that you will be engaged in work related to the department you have acquired at a university, etc. or work related to your practical experience.
Foreigners working in "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" in Japan are those who are recognized as meeting this requirement at least at the time of obtaining this status of residence.
What you need to be careful about is when you leave the company and change jobs due to the deterioration of the company you work for.
The work at the new job must be the same as when the status of residence of "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services" was granted.
Even if you quit your job but couldn't find a new job, if you work at a new job with a completely different work content than before, it will be considered an activity outside the scope of your qualification, and it will be a violation of the Immigration Control Act, so be careful.