How to invite foreigners as singers in clubs, cabarets, etc.

Foreign singers, such as Hallyu stars, who engage in entertainment activities in Japan will have a status of residence of "Entertainer."
Similarly, when a foreigner is invited from abroad to work as a singer in a Japanese club or cabaret, the status of residence is also “Entertainer”.
However, simply singing a song does not qualify for the “Entertainer” status of residence.
The singer must not entertain guests, the club or cabaret must have a stage or waiting room of a certain size or more, and various other requirements must be met.
Therefore, if a foreigner not only sings songs but also serves customers at a club or cabaret, he or she will not be granted the status of residence of "Entertainer".