Can a person with a status of residence of "Specified Skilled Worker" change jobs?

It is possible to change jobs even for foreigners residing in "Specified Skilled Worker".
However, the new job must be in the same industry as the one you are currently working in.
This is because the status of residence of "Specified Skilled Worker" is a status of residence that is granted if you successfully complete Technical Intern Training(ⅱ) or pass the skills / Japanese language exam.
In addition, companies that employ specific skilled foreigner must have a system in place to accept specific skilled foreigner is needed.
Furthermore, when a specific skilled foreigner changes jobs, procedures are also required at the former workplace or new company.
Therefore, it can be said that it is more difficult to change jobs than with a working visa such as "Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services".