Do you know about the enrollment support system for foreign high school students who wish to enter Japanese universities, vocational schools, etc.?

Foreign high school students who wish to go on to Japanese universities, vocational schools, etc. can receive exemptions or reductions in tuition and admission fees, and payment of scholarships if they meet certain requirements.
This system applies to students with residence tax-exempt households, etc., who have the following statuses of residence.

  • Special Permanent Resident
  • Permanent Resident, Spouse or Child of Japanese National, Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident.
  • Long-Term Resident(Those who are recognized by the principal of the school where they are enrolled as having the intention to live permanently in the future)

See the link below for details.(Information in Japanese)